The COVID-19 Pandemic and shutdown of the world’s economy has opened up new realities to businesses, reshaped our lifestyle, choices and has put a halt on places we onces visited.
With many thriving black-owned businesses all over the world, gradually easing down the phase-2 of the lockdown, there is need to highlight some that would come off as solace for people as we approach the final phase of the pandemic.
Perhaps, since we all have been stuck in the house due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of us are counting down the days until we can start traveling again (safely). When that time comes you can travel and support black businesses at the same time!
Below are some of the best black-owned hotels around the world.
1. Jnane Tamsna – Boutique Hotel Palmeraie Marrakech
2. Search Results Web results Spice Island Beach Resort
3. Search Results Web results Negril Tree House Resort
4. La Maison Michelle Barbados
5. iKhaya Lodge, Cape Town, South Africa
6. SOWETO HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
7. Ads Salamander Resort And Spa